PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : What did i do wrong?

tigra turbo
19.05.08, 19:57
And got my threads erased? on BIETE
Aris

Iceman
19.05.08, 20:16
The headline was not correct, please look at the other threads there and you will see what i mean and you should post one big thread with all of the parts in it, not one singe thread for one piece and another and another and another..

Waldbrand
19.05.08, 20:18
I'll translated the market-rules for you:

We have here in our market section only a few, but clear rules:

Specify your heading, either by select a prefix, or write it yourself with the [ ] symbols.
For example:

[Tigra-A] Black Angel Eyes and rear lights
[Corsa-B] sports suspension 60/40
Various parts
[All Cars] X20XEV engine

Prices are required. A thread with a simple "price vat" will be deleted without comment. So if you have no clear price, then add an approximate target price.

No pushing! Pushing is the earliest after a period of 7 days. The daily adding new information to bypass this rule will not be tolerated

Offtopic discussions and questions are not welcome in our parts market. If you have comments or questions about the parts you offer, then write the seller a message.

If you sell several parts simultaneously, then pack everything into a single thread. Double threads (different parts) will be deleted.

This market is only for automotive parts, please sell your old computers and kittens elsewere.

If you follow this simple rules, you don't have to be worried about losing your threads.

This rules were put up to keep the work for us moderators simple, and, of course, easy and fair for all rules!

Of course you are welcome here, most of us have no problems with english in the board.

If you need help, feel free to ask a moderator.
I hope you can read my english, its a bit rusty, since i am working as a agricultural mechanic now and almost never need it...

tigra turbo
19.05.08, 22:05
OK,Thanks,i will do that!