Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 13

Thema: Neues Mitglied von England

MKC
    Gast

Neues Mitglied von England

Hallo ist mein Name Keith von England. Ich bin von www.corsa-c.co.uk.
    Heres mein Auto:

Motor: Z14XE, Janspeed Auslassventil des rostfreien Stahls, abgeschnitzelt, pipercross Giftschlange-Induktionsbastelsatz
    Felgen: Team Dynamic RVO 7 x 17 (ET 45)
    Reifen : Falcon 205/40 17
    Tieferlegung: Vorderseite: FK Coilovers-60mm, Hinterseite: Gewohnheit FK Coilovers-90mm
    Karosserie: Steinmetz-Grill, Abzeichen Entfernt, DTM Spiegel

Schade, wenn ich im falschen Gebiet dahingeeilt bin, ist mein Deutsch nicht besonders gut!

Einige sehr nette Autos auf hier!

Welcome!
    Nice Car and pictures! Looks strange all those people driving on the wrong side of the Road

But what is
    "Janspeed Auslassventil des rostfreien Stahls, abgeschnitzelt, pipercross Giftschlange-Induktionsbastelsatz"
    Sounds funny but doesn't make any sense

MKC
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von Stef
    Welcome!
    Nice Car and pictures! Looks strange all those people driving on the wrong side of the Road

But what is
    "Janspeed Auslassventil des rostfreien Stahls, abgeschnitzelt, pipercross Giftschlange-Induktionsbastelsatz"
    Sounds funny but doesn't make any sense
    sorry, using a translator!

"Janspeed Stainless Steel Exhaust, Superchip, Pipercross Viper Induction Kit"

yakoli
    Gast
    Hi,

welcome to germany (FIFA world champion [in a few weeks...]

You don't have to write in german, if you wanna post here.
    i guess nearly everybody in this forum can understand what you're telling, so just let it go and free your mind in english... i sounds quite funny, if you're trying to translate single words with google speechtools or sth else ^^

nice lowering on your car! -90mm; i guess it's record for Corsa C here so far?!

regards,yakoli

MKC
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von yakoli
    Hi,

welcome to germany (FIFA world champion [in a few weeks...]

You don't have to write in german, if you wanna post here.
    i guess nearly everybody in this forum can understand what you're telling, so just let it go and free your mind in english... i sounds quite funny, if you're trying to translate single words with google speechtools or sth else ^^

nice lowering on your car! -90mm; i guess it's record for Corsa C here so far?!

regards,yakoli
    Yeap can't wait until the World Cup!!

Ok thanks - i'll post in english!

Its probably one of the lowest, they are custom rear springs, although now that i have done it, lots of people are starting to copy!

Zitat Zitat von MKC
    sorry, using a translator!

"Janspeed Stainless Steel Exhaust, Superchip, Pipercross Viper Induction Kit"
    Much better.. Superchip = Abgeschnitzelt... that just mady my day

-90mm is very low indeed.
    How did you modify the fenders to fit the 17 inches in combination with this lowering?

@MKC
    Can you send me pictures of a Facelift Corsa with orig.Vauxhall front?
    I can´t add to the gallery.

BlueCorsaRollinOnChrome
    Gast
    Hi there,

welcome and nice having somebody doing same hobby but with totally different style .

Can't wait for changing/shareing ideas with you. Would appreciate having more of your guys of the English board available here.

Maybe you give them a push to join here,too!

regards

chris aka BlueCorsaRollinOnChrome

OPC-Corsa16V
    Gast
    Welcome here,

it's nice to meet some people from other countries. Mostly, they have other ideas or bodykits .
    The "Giftschlange-Induktionsbastelsatz" is very funny indeed .

steve7881
    Gast

A great idea vor a sticker on the rear window