PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Corsa GSi Master cylinder upgrade

masterx81
06.03.06, 01:02
Hi to all...
First of all, sorry for my english post, but i'am italian, and i don't know much words in german...
I'm searching if someone, please, can say me if there is a 'straight swap' for the master cylinder found in the Corsa GSi with a bigger one...

I'm running front + rear astra GSi disk'n'calipers, and the braking is amazing, but the pedal travel is a bit long.
Someone can point me if there is an easy ugrade for my master cylinder?
Thanks!!!

P.S.: Reply in english, plaese :-)

TBX
06.03.06, 01:56
welcome to our forum!
the master cylinders found in the corsa gsi can be used plug´n´play. you can also use the astra´s one. and if you want to go wild, try the one used in the calibra turbo :wink:

masterx81
06.03.06, 10:16
Thanks for the welcome! :-)
Seem e nice community, but i know only few words in german (kolben, pluel, einpritzlage, ventil :-) )...
I have already a corsa GSi...
So the master cylinder of the astra will fit straight on the corsa?
Anyone have already tryied this conversion?
Seem a perfect match: All te Astra GSi braking parts, surely a good way!
The problem is if the astra master cylinder will fit on the corsa servo. without too many modify...
Thanks for the interest!!

masterx81
14.03.06, 22:39
So, no one have tryied this?

Thanks!

masterx81
19.03.06, 03:11
Seem on e*c that some non-abs master cylinders used on the astra can be found also on the corsa. The abs one is different, but that is leaving me some hopes for a direct upgrade, stright bolt-on...
Any other experiences?