PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Fahrwerk

tigraslo
18.03.06, 15:11
Hi.

I bought 17zoll rims with 205/40/17 tyres. How much can i lower my tigra so that will look cool? I'm affraid that 40/40 wouldn't be enough.

Something like this will be perfect for me;

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/cavvybadboy/newmoter2.jpg

Greets. :D

Tigraturbo
18.03.06, 16:48
try it with 60/40, i had this with a 8x17 205/40 for testing it ,for me it was ok

Blue Lightning
19.03.06, 20:31
I would try the 40/40.

After a while the front gets lower.

I started with Eibach springs in a 40/40 configuration and have now a 70/40 config without changing anything.

It´s also depending on the front bumper. If you got a one-piece front mask it could be difficult to take a lower start-configuration as first choice...

ice tiger
20.03.06, 18:07
Hi,

It depends massively on the manufacturer of the springs and the "shock absorbers"...
For example you could buy an FK-Kit (for example 60/40)...and it maybe could happen that your front comes very low bat the rear has not went down very deep... The problem with the Tigra is that "getting the back lower" is more difficult than with other cars...
My advice is to look at brands like, "H&R" oder "KW" (35/45 or 40/40)...that are in my opinion the best solutions in "static undercarriages"...But the very best solution I think, would be a Kit, where you can change the height... I do not know exactlly what it means in English...a "tap undercarriage"...means in german "Gewindefahrwerk"...
So you can align your height individually...
In this issue the brands "KW","K.A.W.", "H&R" or "Koni" are the best solutions for the Tigra...

Hope I could help you a bit...