PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : bonnet lifters / Problem mit Haubenliftern

tigra turbo
26.02.07, 16:59
Hi opel friends,got from ebay,de some bonnet lifters but not be able to fit them....any ideas how to,because tried to go with the diagram but the one bolt that holds the bonnet hits the lifter

tigra turbo
27.02.07, 12:07
any one that can help me?

The Alchemist
27.02.07, 12:18
Hi!

Old topic... there are no Plug&Play fitting lifters for the Tigra.
maybe you can try to fix it with a small piece of steelplate.

...or maybe just open a threat with "Haubenlifter" i dont thing much guys here now what "bonnet lifters" are. ;)

mfg. Flo

Picmasta
27.02.07, 13:58
...or maybe just open a threat with "Haubenlifter" i dont thing much guys here now what "bonnet lifters" are. ;)

I have edited the Topic title, perhaps you have more success now ;)

Greetz Pic

Black-DraGon
27.02.07, 14:56
http://www.corsa-tigra.de/attachments/tigra/5877d1169814088-einbau-von-haubenliftern-howtohaubenlift.jpg

http://www.corsa-tigra.de/attachments/tigra/5878d1169814330-einbau-von-haubenliftern-black.jpg

thats from another tread about bonntetlifter... i did this little pic-how-to to show how it works for my bonnet.

ps.
green circle, Die Schraube muss raus = you have to put out this screw
blue circle, Dämpfer festmachen = fix the new screws just here

pps.
white text, Dämpfer sorum einbauen = the shocks have to be mount like on the pic, the thick end up and the thin one down.

tigra turbo
27.02.07, 15:06
cant see the pictures

tigra turbo
27.02.07, 15:14
OK now i can see them,i ll try that.thanks again!!!

tigra turbo
28.02.07, 17:10
Hi!

Old topic... there are no Plug&Play fitting lifters for the Tigra.
maybe you can try to fix it with a small piece of steelplate.

mfg. Flo

Try to do it today but didnt work
i take off the bolt in the green circle but nothing
the lifter hits the first bolt ( top blue circle on the picture)
(maybe you can try to fix it with a small piece of steelplate.)
Which piece of metal should i remove?

Black-DraGon
28.02.07, 21:29
did u put the lifterscrew at the top of the bonnet holder???
thats wrong... it is the screw below and u have to remove the old first. after that screw the new one there and the other one at the blue circle at the fender.
u dont need to remove something u have to plug a peace of metal like a 3mm thick alu band at the bonnetscrew. thats all...

tigra turbo
02.03.07, 08:49
I fitted them on the lower bolt,gonna try to "space them" with 3mm or so and see ho it goes....
Thanks again