PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Bitte hilfen/Please Help Corsa C Z18XE

Onno
14.09.10, 17:41
Hello, i was registered before but forgot my username/password...

I've had some problems with my 2004 Corsa C (facelift) Z18XE..
The ECU was broken wich causes P170 - abgass zu mager.
We replaced the ECU but the code came back. Now we have found out that there is a black wire mounted on the bracket wich supports the ecu.
Can someone PLEASE tell me what this wire is for?!
It leads from the bracket into the wiresystem so we cant follow the wire to where it ends.....

Please help me! The answer to this problem might cause that i won't have to pay a bill of 1250,- for searching the problem.... Also very important, can this cause the errorcode? Then I will make a claim for the rental of the rentalcar on the garage!

So please take the time to read my story an try to help.
Reply's in german are no problem!

Thanks!

Onno

corsaJOE
14.09.10, 19:43
Hey,

you may try this:
http://www.corsa-tigra.de/showthread.php?t=67301

The users there are discussing problems about the gasoline supply.
Maybe this will help you.

Regards
Joe

Onno
14.09.10, 19:59
Hi Joe, many thnx for your reply :notworthy:

I've read the complete thread but what the problem might be is solved. Well, we think we've solved it...
In the time i have the problems we exchanged every part that has influence on the amount of fuel that's injected. Lambda's, LMM and all other sensors. The fuelpressure is ok as well.

It seems the problem at first was caused by a broken ecu and now the problem was the wire i discribed. That is why we want to know what that wire is or does.

corsaJOE
14.09.10, 21:42
hey,

could you please exactly discribe from where this 'strange' cable comes and where it goes? Is it possible to take a picture from the wire?

Maybe the wiring diagram for your engine will help you.
http://www.vectra16v.com/slp/slp_corsa_c_mj01.pdf

Regards Joe

gimlixz
15.09.10, 09:21
the black wire you mean is source.
Without the source the ECU can't work properly and will produce several errors.

Onno
15.09.10, 16:26
The wire source/ground of the ecu? Doesn't the ecu get the ground from the bracket wich is mounted to the 'engine'?
In the wirediagram it says the wire is a ground, but not for what that ground is used... So if anyone knows...... Please let me know!
We are preparing a lot of troubles for the dealer that replaced the ecu! :vertrag:

corsaJOE
15.09.10, 18:16
Hey,

there are 2 black cables. (wiring diagram page 18).

the one is 0,5mm² thick
the other one is 1,5 mm² thick

The both cables are tied up and heading to the fuse 30 (15A) in your fusebox.
Well, without this wire your ecu becomes no power and won't startup ^^.

Ground is usually isolated brown.

Regards Joe

Onno
15.09.10, 20:22
I made some photos of the wire and where it is mounted tot the engine and where it leads into the wiring.
Extra information is included in the photo!

http://www.maximixx.nl/engineview.jpg

gimlixz
15.09.10, 21:10
@CorsaJOE
its definitely not a power cable to the ECU.

ECU becomes Power directly from the wire system, must be a bigger red cable.

The black wire is as I said a ground cable for support.

corsaJOE
15.09.10, 21:11
Personally, i got a Corsa b. There the ecu is located at the inside of the car. Yours is bolt on your engine. Maybe the ecu becomes its ground from there. The ground wire which is mounted there is probably heading to an other unit or is splitting up somewhere for some other pin jacks.

You'll never know, if you don't strip the insulation ;) In the wiring diagram i'm not able to find some mount points for the ground(ecu). So i suppose the the ground is coming from the engine.

Other tip: head to an Opel-authorized dealer and ask this an electrician. For sure, the employee can help you.

So i did it with my car. Here a little motivation for you :D

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs643.snc4/60377_145935042109174_100000780386794_200914_47734 1_n.jpg

Regards
Joe

Onno
15.09.10, 21:18
Thnx again Joe!
The reasons i want to know where the wire is from is that we suspect it to be a ground wire of one of the sensors... And probable this caused the engine to error on code p170...
It al has cost me a whole lot of money wich i want to get back from the $^%@ at the Opel dealer that installed the new ecu.... But before i can do that we have to be sure this wire has effect on some other part(s) except the ecu.

Now you know why i want to avoid the dealer to ask what the wire is for.... All dealers in this part of Holland are from the same company....

corsaJOE
15.09.10, 22:16
@CorsaJOE
its definitely not a power cable to the ECU.

ECU becomes Power directly from the wire system, must be a bigger red cable.

The black wire is as I said a ground cable for support.

The black cable isn't really black. It is an brown cable with a black skin.
Normally the power wires are colored red, i agree. But in the wiring diagram they are marked as black.

So this one is a ground cable, which probably supports some other jacks or units. :thumsup:

@Onno Yeah, that are my thoughs also. If i where in your shoes, i would light them a fire under their asses, if they don't repair my car correctly!!

Here some further input for you, you may try out :
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/richardcobain/untitled-1.jpg