PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Headlights Tigra

Tomba
08.06.04, 16:41
Hi yáll,

My german isn't so good so ill just talk to you in plain english. I guess everybody will understand i better this way. Ik have an opel tigra and live in the Netherlands. I'm really in to tuning and now i hear in the tuningscene in the netherlands a couple of rumours that there are clear headlights (like volkswagen IV) in production for the opel tigra. It is even said that tere are company's in germany that already has them. Can anybody conform these rumours or even has pictures of them.

Well anyway theanks for the reactions

Greetings Tom

Rheingauer
08.06.04, 18:44
Hi,

We in Germany wait havent any Headlights. We have only someone for the Rear. They are called Lexus Style. You can find them at ebay or Lenk Tuning always sell them.

Hope I could help you??!!

Greetz Andi

thk0106
09.06.04, 08:30
Hi,

sorry, but there are no clear headlights in Germany.

(even said).

Tomba
09.06.04, 14:20
HMmm strange because it appears that even a company in Spain supposed to have them. It is planned they will be comiong on the market on the end of this year. If i have found a picture of them i will notice you.

Thanks for the response anyway

p.s. Lexus style aint so origenol anymore although smoked lexus look are and look much better on a ceramic blue tigra 8)

Angel
09.06.04, 16:55
Are you able to show us a picture of the clear headlights? We are all looking forward to them.

Angie

Tomba
09.06.04, 19:06
If i have found a picture of them i will notice you.

:P

Anonymous
09.06.04, 20:08
If they come out I will surely buy them...