Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 21

Thema: TÜV for C20XE/C20LET in Tigra ? English please!

ProtoZo
    Gast

TÜV for C20XE/C20LET in Tigra ? English please!

Hi

Please in english, my deutch is badly poor !

Does anyone know if it exist some tüv papers for c20xe or c20let in a tigra A ?

have found kits for fitting the engines, but if it is approved to fit those engines in a tigra by tüv is something else...

B4D_Dr1ft
    Gast
    Yes we have here many User with a Tigra A and a C20XE ore LET inside.

I'am sure that someone will copy his papers for you.

but why do you need them? where are you from?

With Nice Greetings
    Chris

ProtoZo
    Gast
    I'm from Norway, and to get *** approved I need approval from GM Norway (the man I spoked with there today was an ass!!) or need TÜV papers !

ProtoZo
    Gast
    why does almoust all my text disaper ?

B4D_Dr1ft
    Gast
    because what you have meant in englisch or other speak is in Germany maybe u mean S*A*U it means in german Pig

stupid bad word filter

spell it with stars or write it all not short

ProtoZo
    Gast
    I'm from Norway, and to get this approved I need approval from GM Norway (the man I spoked with there today was an a*ss!!) or need TÜV papers !

ProtoZo
    Gast
    If somone could copy the papers or tell me where to get them I would be HAPPY !!

My engine is destroyed so since I allready need to do this job, why not an C20XE or C20LET.

But the fact that ppl have this engines in a tigra doesnt mean it is approved :P

Could anyone that has done this tell me how big difference it is with C20XE vs X16XE ?
    and is C20LET a monster? too mouch fun?

and at least, how mouch more work is it to fit a LET vs XE ?

have found convertion kits here:
    Mathijssen Technics - Opel Tuner Nederland

B4D_Dr1ft
    Gast
    Diffrence? well the XE has 150PS idont know if u have PS up there but well 110KW if u dont understand

the Let has 250PS thats much some say too much...

but the biggest difference is the price the XE will cost maybe 5000€ with all matirals u will need to put it in ure Tigre....

becaus u need a new break system and more stuff like that... u also can watch of the site of M-tech they produce kits wich are very helpfull maybe they can u give a copy ove an germen Tüv protokoll faster than the boys here the hompage is here Mathijssen Technics - Opel Tuner Nederland

well back to topic the C20LET has more power sure, but to this u need much more work much more money...

well up to date the price to build this engien in a Corsa ore Tigra is 15000€ ... ore less...

but less is by this powerful engien even death...

ore better to say who buy Cheap will buy twice

So remember u will need new breaks a new chassis that mean new Springs and Absorber.

You must make the carBody stronger and many more things

Senior
    Hi there

Could anyone that has done this tell me how big difference it is with C20XE vs X16XE ?
    and is C20LET a monster? too mouch fun?
    The difference is noticeable, especially the torque which is like +50Nm comparing to a X16XE.
    You're like 2 secs faster from 0-100km/h, 0-200km/h is different also

ProtoZo
    Gast
    Yeah, i know i need to do all those things..
    And understand i need to do a lot more work to fit LET than XE.
    But how mouch.

btw, LET has 204PS and turbo :P
    So i know that difference, thinking more on the fact if will be to mouch power... or will it ever be to mouch ?

But in the bitter end, it is the money that controlls it all !!
    with LET i also need the intercooler kit...

But at first, i need TÜV papers before i can do anything...