Seite 1 von 9 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 85

Thema: Neuer Nutzer aus Sizilien

Neuer Nutzer aus Sizilien

Sorry, wenn Sie nicht schreiben, auch in Deutsch, sondern verwenden Sie die Google-Übersetzung, ich würde einreichen mich selbst, meine Tiger und der Club gegründet, dass ich in Italien am Opel Tigra und auch Lassen Sie mich Ihnen so viele Fragen, ich hoffe, akzeptiert zu werden hier zwischen Ihnen und scusate, wenn Ich werde nicht schnell in ihren Antworten, wenn der Ort, an dem ich diese Debatte eröffnet ist falsch, aber dann durch Alert

ener deluXe
    Gast
    hi,
    i think in the englisch language we can understand us mutch better......
    becouse the trancelation from google is very bad!
    welcome by us...
    rene

.zwigge-tigra88.
    Gast
    that´s right. (= But atf first: WELCOME TO FORUM CORSALICUM AND TIGRIUM.
    Writing in english is the best option to talk about your problems/questions. Perhaps you could give yourself the trouble to translate some difficult and special words into german. thanks

Zitat Zitat von .zwigge-tigra88. Beitrag anzeigen
    that´s right. (= But atf first: WELCOME TO FORUM CORSALICUM AND TIGRIUM.
    Writing in english is the best option to talk about your problems/questions. Perhaps you could give yourself the trouble to translate some difficult and special words into german. thanks
    What then to be able to express in Italian?

You'd expect to translate?

Why did not I receive via e-mail notification of responses?

What should I click to enable this option?

Who is the administrator here?

Perhaps Michi with the Tigra 2.0 l turbo?

I wanted to make an important question about the Optical retrospective Guppi led to a tiger and know if they are handmade in Germany or you can buy already made

Senior VIP (Spender)
    Hey hey, welcome in our forum… You cannot buy these tail lamps. these built the user Skysurfer years ago themselves. he used original tigra tail lamps and added Lumma seperate Lights which can you buy separately. now the user Holle has these tail lamps on his tigra. if you cant reach skysurfer per PN you can also ask holle about it.

And yes, Michi is our "master"

Senior VIP (Spender)
    Ciao Benvenuto al forum!

Sto parlando poco italiano

Saluti e un sacco di divertimento qui

Marco

.zwigge-tigra88.
    Gast
    ^^ das is natürlich n starkes stück.

@cheeky
    the lights are from hella not from "lumma"

Zitat Zitat von ener deluXe Beitrag anzeigen
    hi,
    i think in the englisch language we can understand us mutch better......
    becouse the trancelation from google is very bad!
    welcome by us...
    rene

Willst du Ihn vertreiben bevor er richtig da ist??? Ist ja grausam... Da hat ein Bäcker versucht nen Gartenzaun zu schweissen.

Ganz Dickes PS: Eine Übersetzung hat nichts mit einer Musikrichtung zu tun.

@tigra-mim: Ciao

So sorry for my long absence but I have not found my open discussion, are now finally back! Thank you very much for your welcome and for your information! Skysurfer is no longer active on the forum here to ask him if he wants to sell those rear lights? If any of you want to write in Italian, I also do not properly accept and understand ..
    P.S.
    I have 5 years by a team in Italy: www.tigrafans.it with www.opelteamitalia.it www.tigrafans.forumcommunity.net and this forum if you want to come and find you're welcome!