Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Corsa b x12xe convert to x20 xev

magicct
    Gast

Corsa b x12xe convert to x20 xev

hello, and sorry because i don`t speak dutch, i want to put on my corsa 1.2 16v a new engine from my opel omega 2.0 16v, but i don`t know if the engine is compatible to convertPhoto0056.jpgPhoto0057.jpgPhoto0058.jpg

Senior VIP (Spender)
    Hi!

@firsst: where are you from? 'cause maybe there are some special laws (non serial engines...) in your country..

From x12xe to x20xev you have to change many things like gearbox, brakes, electric stuff... But you can use a F15 gearbox, It's easy, because you need only one engine holder for your car. Brakes from Astra F GSI.

Read and translate this with Google: http://www.corsa-tigra.de/1/18/85534...enfassung.html

Micha

Senior VIP (Spender)
    Admin
    Süchtig!!!!Süchtig!!!!
    Hello,

the X20XEV from an Omega is not the first degree election, would prefer to take as an Astra or Vectra / Calibra. The Omega X20XEV would have to modify too much.

MFG Bernd

magicct
    Gast
    i live in Dutchland, but car is registered in Romania. to change engine is not any problem, in my law engine is a replacement part. So, it-s easier to buy an Astra 2.0 16v? or 1.8 16v

Senior VIP (Spender)
    Admin
    Süchtig!!!!Süchtig!!!!
    Zitat Zitat von magicct Beitrag anzeigen
    So, it-s easier to buy an Astra 2.0 16v? or 1.8 16v
    Yes.

MFG Bernd

magicct
    Gast
    i search all the internet and local sh car shop. and i found only one vectra cd with 2.0 16v. it-s cheap only 300euros. and i need only the engine and gearbox and ecu?.. or other modification on chassis of the car?