Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 12

Thema: Upgrade Tigra 20XE

nesta
    Gast

Upgrade Tigra 20XE

I´m looking for throttle bodies for my 20xe Tigra. I´d like to know if something mount it before and results about it.

I´d like to upgrade my motor without using turbo kits if it´s possible...

Some advises??

Thanks for all from Spain

Tigra2.0 16V
    Gast
    Rear probably simplest and/or ne good basis for a stronger XE is a large exhaust system of the end from Kat.

MfG Tigra2.0 16V

hello first of all...

sorry, but i don't understand this thing about the throttle body.. maybe my english isn't good enough to udnerstand it ?!

tigra 2.0 16v is right...
    do you already have a group-a exhaust system ? ( 60 or 63,5 mm instead of 45mm stock exhaust )
    If not, this could be a good point to start...

the same with the "powercap" intake manifold, which replaces the "sfi" plastik box before the the throttle...
    Maybe you already have a "powercap" ?
    If you don't, this is a good point to optimize the throttle-response slightly, and it also brings you 3-4 more bhp !
    But many 2.0 16v tigras and corsas already have this thing after the implantation of the bigblock engine...

Another option could be a better camshaft, for better valve timings and so on...
    have a lok at this, for example:
    Produktansicht

mainsite is Corsa-Tigra.de

I would choose a cam with something between 268° to 275° opening time or something, and with a "hub in OT" ( the stroke of both valves at top-dead-center at the same time ) between 1,1 to 1,6 mm !
    Sharper cams could ruin the all-day-practicability...

After that, a chip-tuning (ecu tuning) on the dyno could be an option, to change the engine-management for the changes done with the engine.
    At the same time you could raise the fuel pressure slightly, with a new "fuel pressure regulator" which allows you to setup the pressure a little bit.

Senior Süchtig!!!!Süchtig!!!!
    Er sucht nach ner Modifikation fürn Ansaugweg, vorzugsweise ner Einzeldrosselanlage...

nesta
    Gast
    When I swap my X14XE in C20XE I change:

- exhaust system
    - light flywheels
    - all the kit Mtech motorsport
    - f20 (quick shift in coming)

with all this changes the motor is nearly 170hp BUT I want more...

I remember I´ve seen a Lexmaul body- injection in Corsas A with the 20XE.

Is the piece that you chage in other to the powercap.

Other opcion I think could it be using carburetors but I can´t homologate in Spain for a normal use...

I think it's quite difficult to fit a Lexmaul Ram Inductin Intake Manifold in a Corsa B oder Tigra with 2 litre engine...
    The room under the bonnet is quite tight, so there occure problems if you want to fit a lexmaul ram to the c20xe engine...
    but I'm not absolutely sure, maybe there exist some 2 litre corsas with lexmaul ram...
    but in my opinion there are better things you could do...

like i said, try some new sport/street camshafts, and then a dyno-tuning for your motor-management... including slightly raised fuel pressure.

sorry, but what are carburators ?

nesta
    Gast
    The most common and know are webber carburetors.

Look at this link:

SBD Motorsport - Budget Horsepower

Carburator sollte der Vergaser sein

A single-Carburator-Kit should fit into a tigra

nesta
    Gast
    sport/street camshafts, and then a dyno-tuning for your motor-management... including slightly raised fuel pressure
    This is great option I think but not enough to increase at 200 hp....

I suppose I´ll have to change pulleys if I change camshafts, have I?

Thanks a lot

This is the best phoro everywhere!! (but I don´t understand deutsch and I have to translate word by word to understand "any")

By the way, where are you from?