Seite 2 von 9 ErsteErste 1234 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 85

Thema: Neuer Nutzer aus Sizilien

Have you a picture of your Tigra?

Ich wusste ja gar nicht, das die Bilder von unseren Autos um die halbe Welt gehen. Hab grad in der Galerie dort eins von meinem entdeckt

Senior VIP (Spender)

Zitat Zitat von SPACE-X Beitrag anzeigen
    Ciao Benvenuto al forum!

Sto parlando poco italiano

Saluti e un sacco di divertimento qui

Marco
    Oh Marco, you speak italian?
    But you can write here in english or in german. I Don't understand italian *g*

And now, can you translate what you have written for the non italian speaker in the community?

Zitat Zitat von DoctorGremlin Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich wusste ja gar nicht, das die Bilder von unseren Autos um die halbe Welt gehen. Hab grad in der Galerie dort eins von meinem entdeckt
    Das hab ich mir grade auch gedacht, dein Auto scheint berühmt zu sein.

Hello!
    is very strange I have not received e-mail notification of reply to this topic, can activate the administrator of this wonderful forum? Unfortunately I with the German I did not practice, because the names on the orders of that forum are written in German does not understand, I get around to intuition. I hope that I am sorry if I do not understand all of you. If you want I can introduce my Tigra but I have to say in which section, as this topic is in the off-topic. Now we show an image based on my drawing on how to use the LED rear lights.

DoctorGremlin the lexus led you in your avatar is your Tigra?
    We wonder why the forum that I created, I know them and have commented, however, for those who does not understand the Italian language you can use the translator of google here is the web address: http://translate.google.it/?hl=it&sl...%BChmt+zu+sein.

If I write in Italian and then transferred with google translate in English grammar is correct but if I do the same with the German translation I have seen that everything is completely wrong and you do not understand me. But I realized that I have you in Germany you're GENIUS with cars and engines and here in particular with the opel, I really like your style because you know customize cars and make them more muscular and clean in the engine and inside the passenger compartment that is I think in fact that you have much to learn from you but if you want help and patience to understand

Hallo alle, ich bin neu hier dank der E-Mail erhalten, dass ich mit diesem Text:

Hallo tigra-mim.

Sie haben sich bei (http://www.corsa-tigra.de) seit mehr als 180 Tagen nicht mehr eingeloggt.
    Die Community vermisst Sie schon, schauen Sie doch mal wieder vorbei!

Falls Sie sich nicht innerhalb der nächsten 14 Tage wieder einloggen, werden wir ihr Benutzerkonto löschen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Corsa-Tigra.de Team

Ich würde auch öfter kommen, aber niemand hat mehr zu meinem Thema reagiert und ich dachte, dass Sie nicht genießen meine Anwesenheit hier

Senior Moderator
    Hi

why do you think, that we do not want your presence.

I looked in the so calles "Kontrollzentrum" to solve your email notification problem.

You can solve it when you open this link:
    http://www.corsa-tigra.de/profile.php?do=editoptions

There you find the Option:
    "Themen abonnieren
    Wenn du ein neues Thema erstellst oder auf ein vorhandenes antwortest, kannst du dieses Thema automatisch in die Liste deiner abonnierten Themen aufnehmen. Hier kannst du einstellen, ob die Themen automatisch abonniert werden sollen und falls ja, wie du über Antworten benachrichtigt werden möchtest."

The standard choice is: "Keine Email-Benachrichtigung"
    This means, that you will NOT get an email when somebody answers in your thread.

When you change "Keine Email-Benachrichtigung" to "Sofortige Email-Benachrichtigung" you will receive an email when somebody answers in your thread.

I hope you can understand my english and i helped you a little bit.

So long.

Greetings from Germany to Italy

Tim

Thanks after all this time I'm back sorry if I went first, I need your help I found on ebay for a rear bumper tiger very much but the seller is to sell German surrender eper the shipping is too high and he is right because he has only found the solution to 100 euros, you know suggest a less expensive method?
    Search for photos of the fantastic tiger michi c20let the turbo because I also like him I do a soft enlargement of the body where I can find it? Thanks ..